SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed recently that I have attained Tea Boy status on the forum
, drinks are on me, as long as this is a good thing.

Speaking of which, I have never tried tea, (this yank likes his daily pot-of-coffee, black) but I have heard it is much better for you than coffee. Ishould give it a try.

What's your favourite?

Zippideedoda

·
Gary Skipp
6,689 Posts
Never tried tea!

:swoon:

Regular tea. Don't bother with fancy 'earl gray' or 'menthol herbs' or none of that rubbish. Proper normal tea. Have you heard of Tetley? Typhoo? PG Tips?

I tend to drink Milk anyhow.............

·
Brian Ferguson
3,652 Posts
PC? Well.... I suppose "bar maid" wouldn't be either...

As for knighted.... that's where they touch a sword to both of your shoulders isn't it? My wife has been knighting me for years.... but she swings a bit hard for my liking!

Sir Andy and Sir Brian..... sounds a bit like Monty Python to me!

·
Al Schwartz
3,403 Posts
Best cup of tea I ever had:

We were taking a late holiday in 1978 and stopped off in Exmouth to visit a sailmaker who made, arguably, the best sails for the class of dinghy that I was racing at that time - He had just finished a set and suggested we go down to the club and try them - out on the Ex in October!

Well, they were great sails, I bought them, but the cup of tea we had when we got back to his loft - milk and sugar in a big chipped mug - was the best I ever had!

EM

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.