SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed recently that I have attained Tea Boy status on the forum
, drinks are on me, as long as this is a good thing.

Speaking of which, I have never tried tea, (this yank likes his daily pot-of-coffee, black) but I have heard it is much better for you than coffee. Ishould give it a try.

What's your favourite?

Zippideedoda

·
Gary Skipp
6,506 Posts
Never tried tea!

:swoon:

Regular tea. Don't bother with fancy 'earl gray' or 'menthol herbs' or none of that rubbish. Proper normal tea. Have you heard of Tetley? Typhoo? PG Tips?

I tend to drink Milk anyhow.............

·
Brian Ferguson
3,652 Posts
PC? Well.... I suppose "bar maid" wouldn't be either...

As for knighted.... that's where they touch a sword to both of your shoulders isn't it? My wife has been knighting me for years.... but she swings a bit hard for my liking!

Sir Andy and Sir Brian..... sounds a bit like Monty Python to me!

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Just give me coffee with lots of caffeine and a Coke in 2:1 portions.
Tea is only for healing illness

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
From my old Air Training Corps cadet days - I'll have coffee: Standard NATO.
That with milk and 2 sugars.

tea - same way.

Mark.

·
Al Schwartz
3,392 Posts
Best cup of tea I ever had:

We were taking a late holiday in 1978 and stopped off in Exmouth to visit a sailmaker who made, arguably, the best sails for the class of dinghy that I was racing at that time - He had just finished a set and suggested we go down to the club and try them - out on the Ex in October!

Well, they were great sails, I bought them, but the cup of tea we had when we got back to his loft - milk and sugar in a big chipped mug - was the best I ever had!

EM

·
Brian Ferguson
3,652 Posts
Tea? Too much tannic acid... not healthy. But clean water, malt, hops, barley and yeast? Super healthy, natural ingredients! Now that would make the right drink for slot racing!
Not that I would know, mind you.... just theorizing!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts