SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
round 3 of the Audi team challenge will take place at pendle scalextric club on sunday 16th may 2004. hope to see you there?
bye for now,
jim.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hello Jim, hopefully have a team there myself. Been tackling the program of making your audi stand out from the others. I think i might have solved the problem now!

Hope to see a good crowd there again,
James

·
Registered
420 Posts
aaa I have an idea too..
if everyone (else) get their paints out I can run mine 100% box standard - and be different anyway - super box standard no tweaking or fiddling not even painting at all

ok ok ok maybe not then ...

//peter

·
Registered
325 Posts
Yep, nice to hear from you Chris!
Paint job now finished on our car and it hit the track yesterday. Rear wing broke already! doh!

So are you planning to come Jonny? The more the better! more chance of stopping that Team Pendle from running away with it again.

Thats this idea Inte? *scared*

JJ

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi All,
its all looking good for sunday, should be some good close racing. still waiting to hear from wolves & phoenix. come on johnny rouse those troops!
bye for now,
jim.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Welcome to the forum DR STICKY (aka Rob)!
looks like we should have a good day. Some wolves guys did turn up to the last audi challenge at bolton and made a bit of an impression in the juniors. Lets hope to see them again. Phoenix chaps also needed!
James

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
as i am THE DR STICKY
your b*****k's could be removed if you want

then super glued back in place on your head
but we will let the racing settle this point
so it will be hand controllers at dawn
well at 10 ish
see you sunday INTA and everyone else

LOVE
DR STICKY

·
Registered
325 Posts
QUOTE Rob: Site opening shorty eh James? yep! hopefully open within the next 2 weeks. Dr Sticky, i may need some of your expertise, our rear wing already been snaped off twice! o well
Looking forward to seeing you lot this weekend. Sorry, if i appear a bit tired on the day (marshaling on saturday at Oulton Park). Better reach for the red bulls then...
TTFN,
JJ

1 - 20 of 23 Posts