Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
round # 2 of the slot-tech audi team challenge will take place at Wrexham scalextric club on sunday 4th april 2004. all teams of three are welcolme. can anyone catch team pendle?
jim.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I hope to see some other teams challenging Team Pendle, will Team Wrexham deliver?
Not sure if my team will be able to go
but that's not confirmed yet

james

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
I can, I can... but I'm at 250's LGTC at West London. Will have to prove my dominance some other time, sorry. Team Pendle, ptah...

Why don't we ever see Pendle members at LGTC? You should come down when it doesn't clash with your events. Expect to see most of you at Pheonix on 28th.

Lotus

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Guys,
not long to wait now, the slot-tech team are all going to **** Ls on saturday for a last minute tune up on his new sport track that now has a permanent home in his loft. watch out inte we have a secret weapon, its **** L !!
bye for now,
jim.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
oh for gawds sake you not taking that fool are you?

we/somebody naming no names broke the front post on monday, Rob, have you fixed it yet?

JJ cant make it, team pendle? there faster motor aint gonna be much help round our place.

and ortmanns spin up a little but are the way to go I reakon anyway

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Lier, you'll be using Group C tyres I bet...

I wish I could be there. When's the next one after Hamilton? Not going all that way North, I may never speak the same again...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Look forward 2 seeing u all on sunday. and hop-ing my new track in the loft will give us some ideas on what tyers to use
I wonder!!

p s rdy for rematch rob.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Guys,
many thanks to wrexham for a great days racing, and managing to beat team pendle! dont get to confident inte, the next round will be at pendle!!!!
bye for now,
jim.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Hi all and especially "The No Mads"

Thanks for a great day out that was thoroughly enjoyable. No doubt more words will be said (well by me at least anyway!
)

The pictures are looking good! They should be available tomorrow. When the pictures are up feel free to post your own captions and I will add them to the page. There will be a few of my own of course to start things off!

Our team "The No Mads" made Wrexham Juniors day!

They beat somebody!

Also The Baggies beat Ipswich! Can Sundays get any better?

Moped

PS has anybody worked out why Intergrale lost his braid in the last race?

Honest guv, it wasn't me!

Is that tenner in the post Team Slot-Tech?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Moped,
the tenner will have to wait as they only lost 14 laps and we were 6 laps shy of the overall victory! i told you to put superglue on the contrate!
jim.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Jim, you should have spoken to mickl about supergluing axles etc.

Cheers, Moped. A grand day out - thanks for you and Phil for propping up my less than skillful driving!

Mark.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts