SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RC has been great and is working 99.9% of the time, there is an issue that I am encountering with the start count down, sometimes it will count down correctly from 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 with audio while other times there will be a start then the audio will cut in at 3, 2, 1 while other times it may only start at 1 as well as this the count down gets to 1 then there is a substantial pause before the audio 'Go' is heard, this pause between 1 and Go is can be as long as another two seconds and is becoming very off putting and starting to cause quite a few false starts.

I've looked through the system tentatively with nothing being located within the system. Wondering if you might be able to point me to some setting that is possibly causing this issue.

Johnno

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
First place I'd look is in Race Day Manager. Open the 'UI' tab (eighth one down on the left) and make sure the 'Start Delay', 'Restart Delay', 'Start Randomiser' and 'Restart Randomiser' are all set to Zero.

If not, set them to Zero and use 'Update' to save the settings.

Other than that, not sure where else to look.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks TD, I've done the suggested changes and will get into some testing when I get back home. I have a gut-feeling that this won't work but we shall find out.

I did see one event was already at zero for all these the others were At 3, 5, 0 and 0

1 - 3 of 3 Posts