SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Jan Groosmuller
834 Posts
QUOTE (orangepicker @ 15 Nov 2004, 07:54)maybe i did not ...........
do i post more or delete this post?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Grin, I'd say post MORE.....

Jan

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the only one with working headlights and tail lamps

pla-fit chassis
cheetah II motor
11/43 gear ratio

the best looking one with a modified mjk chassis

painted by bo from auslot forums

masta splinta'swith a MoMo chassis

more to follow if you wish

·
Fast Co.
1,240 Posts
Very nice! I'd like to see that RX-7 up close, as I've got an Arii static that someday I would like to convert to a slot. That Shelby is awesome too. Looks like it's got a full interior. Can we see some closer pix of it? Nice American Muscle cars too. Schwing!! Puts wood in my pencil.
Steve

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Very nice Orangepicker

I must admit that in a perfect world 1:24 hardbody would be my first choice for racing. All those gorgeous and affordable injection moulded kits from Tamiya, Revell etc. I was a little disappointed when the UK TSRF series went down the 1:32 route instead.

Coop

(y'know its only recently I realised that your moniker refers to the orangepicker motor... previously I thought it referred to a Saturday job or similar! Most of my friends who have been to Oz usually ended up dead broke and going this sort of thing to afford to come home!)

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE (Coopdevil @ 17 Nov 2004, 14:45)Very nice Orangepicker

I must admit that in a perfect world 1:24 hardbody would be my first choice for racing. All those gorgeous and affordable injection moulded kits from Tamiya, Revell etc. I was a little disappointed when the UK TSRF series went down the 1:32 route instead.

Coop

(y'know its only recently I realised that your moniker refers to the orangepicker motor... previously I thought it referred to a Saturday job or similar! Most of my friends who have been to Oz usually ended up dead broke and going this sort of thing to afford to come home!)
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks coopdevil
i myself wasa bit disappointed but each and everyone to his own.

orangepicker,a champion motor with a "group 20" tag. i still have that motor,with the elephant wings,one on the side and one on the top.

i blew one ,then i bought another one.
i love the motor cuz it came as an RTR.
very few knows what and where i got the handle.
i had it since i discovered the computer forums/chat in '88.

p.s. i still owe you a favor.
christmas is near ,so tell me what you want/need.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
it seems that most racers are biased towards 1/32.
its a shame the 1/32 cars are all rtr's .
no need to detail,paint or whatsoever.
we also cater for 1/32 at AMCRA, but our rules in most class is box stock.
so,there are no concourse events as they are all pre-painted .

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.