SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Martin De Ath
1,440 Posts
Hi there all...

Here is a nice Peterbuilt car transporter I purchased from the USA. It has great detail, the front section is part diecast/plastic, the rear car carrier section is plastic, so its not very heavy.

At the moment it serves as a home for some of my rally cars. Have been "tempted" to convert it for the track, it would look cool....

All the best.. Martin.

·
Targa Freak
936 Posts
ZITAT(dutchdog @ 16 Mar 2012, 10:57) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Very nice for old era cars, but: The product is a forthcoming item and has not been released yet.

Hi dutchdog, yes you are right, it is not released yet. The guys from "racer" take their time but the outcome everytime is unbelivable detailed. I love their cars! Regards Jens

·
Martin De Ath
1,440 Posts
Graham..

Your transporter looks great..

A very "Blinged Down"" version of my one, from a different era...

All the best.. Martin.

·
*** Leo A Capaldi ***
3,642 Posts
Hello Bill W,

The Lancia Esatau transporter is a (poor) representation of the one used by Lancia in the mid 1950's. It is based upon one of Steve Francis' excellent transporters. Essentially extended with a third axle and the oval windows that are features of the 1:1. Below is a picture of one of Steve's in standard form plus the extended one. Yes they are 1:32, resin shells.

Linky to the Transporter of Delight thread (in those days I was known as "col_de_turini")

Kind regards, Leo

·
*** Leo A Capaldi ***
3,642 Posts
Here is my take on the Newray transporter - fitted Iveco Stralis cab unit. (and cut out the flat beds)

Plus an old favourite of mine a Barlux Fiat with transporter body fitted by me. Its 1:35.

·
Martin De Ath
1,440 Posts
Leo.. Your Car Transporters look excellent, great work...

Its amazing how the same rear section, can be made to look so different, using the various styles of front cab sections.

All the best.. Martin.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
All of these are fantastic! I really love the vintage stuff too.

Here's mine:

·
Martin De Ath
1,440 Posts
Hi there all..

David.... Your Transporter looks great, especially with the two Cougars.. Is the transporter kit still available ?.. Could you Please PM me and let me know..

oldtamiyaphile.. Your collection of Transporters/vehicles looks great, especially the Train and transporter wagons. Could you please tell me the scale of the Locomotive/wagons please.

All the best.. Martin.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.