SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
As far as I know, Slot Classic has never made an Auto Union, or any other open-wheeled car for that matter. If you are not averse to building your own, Mac Pinches offers nice resin body kits of both the "C" and "D" versions. Also, I believe Revell has issued a well-detailed injection-molded static kit.

mp

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Phil & mp: Yes, I didn´t knew that they had made this car either, but when I searched the forum I read about this model, but I have never seen it so it would be nice with some pictures. I guess that it´s very hard to get one today...

About Mac Pinches... Will chassis include or which chassis will fit the kit?

Kind regards // Richard

·
Registered
168 Posts
"About Mac Pinches... Will chassis include or which chassis will fit the kit?"

Hi Richard,

Check out Mark Gussin's website for pictures of Mac's offerings. Although chassis are not listed on the site, I believe Mac offers a steel version that wil fit most of his bodies. Of course, you can also scratchbuild a chassis using a few bits of brass, wood, plastic etc. I'm sure you could turn up several threads on the subject by using the SF search function.

mp

·
mac pinches
2,154 Posts
hi Rokkoko666, let me have your e-mail address then i can mail you pics of A-U,s plus chassis pics, or look on Mark Gussin,s site= mgussin.freeuk.com.steel chassis can be obtained from ABslotsport, this is a first rate chassis with 6 different wheelbases. mac p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.