SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I hope they listen to you then because they need some help. I bought the first Scoobie and mine and others at the club performed poorly.

I`m really hoping that Carrera have a good display with their buildings to show amongst other things

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
You would have expected some kind of market research wouldn`t you?

So Tropi you are the one to blame for that smooth Sport track
I was very impressed with the new SCX track connectors.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Sticking my`Gregory` out here Wayne but no way mate. They are hopeless out of the box and destined for the shelf. Only going on experience of the Subaru but six of the lads at club bought them with the same opinion as me.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
We found the motor to be poor too. The guide ,as you point out, was the other main concern,but have to say that at our club we don`t go in for many mods so if a car doesn`t go pretty well straight out of the box then apart from the usual tuning that`s it. I think the issue here with Phoenix and perhaps SF slotties is that if there is a front runner then any new release has to compete with that particular model. The Ninco Scoobie seems to be the front runner on our Ninco club circuit. Note here I`m only concerned with the racing quality, the Autoart car is very nice to look at

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.