SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back in 2003 a guy from the Nuremburg toy fair reported that AutoArt was making their own track system. Is this still the case? They say it was a 1/24 track like Carrera. Any truth to that?

-Maltese

· Registered
715 Posts
Very, very interesting. It seems silly if one is just producing the same thing as everyone else with no great enhancement.

I did a search on the forum for AutoArt and a search for "Autoart Track" with bad results. There were a million entries with just "track" in them. Can you tell me what key word you used to find more detail? I want to know if they are going through with their plans. This is very important to me.

And what is their country of origin, base?

By the way, you keep up a great site. Good information!

-Maltese

· Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks very much, Tropi. I'm glad you explained that. At first I thought that each end of the track was either male or female.

I hope they don't do it. I don't think it would be wise unless they are from a land which makes no track system and they want to be the hometown favorite and push the other guys out.

I have an eMail into them on the subject.

Thanks again

Maltese

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.