SlotForum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am building a new race track. It will be called Autopista.

In the beginning I was very disappointed about the digital system of Ninco. I love the track surface of Ninco and I now accepted the stupid limititions of the system. I do not use the standard transformers but an adjustable type of DS Racing. I turned it down to 12 Volts. 14 volts gives too much power to the cars, imho. The console is set in the Amateur mode and I race without magnets!

The track has a length of 15 meters.

Lights of Artkit will be added. Of course I will add some scenery.

As you can see the pit entrance is missing. This piece is out of order because of a faulty in a decoder chip (the chip did not activate the crossing when I wanted to take it, instead it burned it). I still wait for a replacement (the shop will take care of it).

This solution for the controllers I created after I saw an example on this great forum.

More pics will come!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is not 'a sort of pitlane' but it will be a real pitlane...I want to have a longer pit street because you can slow down better. The pitlane is not working now. The entrance should be before the first curve, but this trackpiece is out of order. You can hardly see that I made space for this trackpiece.
The pit entrance was sent back to the shop. I will receive a new one soon I hope.

Pictures of my old track named Pleasuredome!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

This is the layout. It is not closing completely according to the software but it fits nice in real.

What I needed for this track.

13 x 10102 standard straight
4 x 10103 20 cm straight
3 x 10104 10 cm straight
13 x 10105 standard curve
1 x 10106 inside curve
6 x 10108 super-outside curve
1 x digital console
3 x change left lane
4 x change right lane

(One lane change is broken and the pitlane is not included in the layout as well.)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The pitbuildings of Carrera got lights from x-mas decorations...
I made small holes in the floors and connected the lights. It looked good.

I do not want to have these buildings next to the track now, but I will make a big diorama, after I finished the current track.

Pleasuredome was a good track. I had lots of fun with it. Now the track is faster and easier, but that I did for my children and guests.

·
René 'Vialli' Christensen
4,861 Posts
QUOTE (jwvcapel @ 26 Feb 2008, 14:55) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Rene,
Maybe you do not remember, but you helped me 8 months ago with the address of Club Racefun. I am in DK as well...
So, if you want to see the track for real, come to Glostrup...
Ups, missed your message?
Yeah, I remember you now!
Hope you had fun in Racefun.dk!!!
Glostrup isn't that far from me - 15km, I think - so that's not impossible!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.