SlotForum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I don't believe anyone has mentioned this already, so I've taken it upon myself to make this post.

Got my tickets earlier this week and really looking forward to it. Was a super show last year and well worth the early morning and drive.

So are there any other SF members going?

I'm taking my camera!

http://www.autosport-international.com/

All the Best,
Jimmie

·
Registered
448 Posts
I've been for the past 5/6 years. Last years show was definatly the worst!

Anyway, I will be going this Friday with the College. My ticket includes live arena!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE Last years show was definatly the worst!
You saying I don't know a good show when I see one?
Bumped into some mates last year, which made it fun.

I watched the Live Arena last time too, quite good fun - I'm watching it again this year so it must be good.

I'm going on Saturday, had to fight to get that day off work...

Have fun!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Will be going on Thursday, hopefully it should be a bit quieter than on Saturday and Sunday....

·
Registered
448 Posts
QUOTE (James - Junior Racer @ 12 Jan 2005, 20:29)QUOTE Last years show was definatly the worst!
You saying I don't know a good show when I see one?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hehe, if you went previous years you will know what I mean

·
Administrator
4,887 Posts
I'm going to the show on Friday. It's my first time - not counting the original Racing Car Show at Earls Court back in the 1960s which I went to a few times.

David

·
Administrator
4,887 Posts
Here are a few of my photographs from today at The Racing Car Show to give you a flavour of some of the exhibits.

David

·
Registered
448 Posts
Nice pictures, David. The show was alright, but I was a bit dissapointed that the oval racing hall wasn't open. Saturday and Sunday only..

Also Prodrive didn't seem to have a stand this year? Subaru were there though.

·
Jim Moyes
5,002 Posts
QUOTE (David Lawson @ 14 Jan 2005, 23:18)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aaaaah!! Memories!

Already 4 months ago (meaning only 8 months till the next one
) some of the stars of the saloon race at the Goodwood Revival last year! Although the Standard only kept up it's impressive pace for a handful of laps, the Alvis was a joy to watch hurtling around the circuit in a very un-(grey)ladylike manner.

Mr.M

·
Registered
911 Posts
dont rub it in!! i was meant to be going, but a £1400 phone bill (a virus chaned our internet dial up number) meant we cudnt afford it!!! pain, i was reali looking forward to a ride in a caterham (theyd sold out by the time i found it last year!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts