SlotForum banner

Autoworld cars

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  LeeH 
#1 ·
Hello,

Anyone know where to buy HO Autoworld cars in the UK.. apart from 'some' on Ebay I can't find a distributor... But the postage from America on Ebay is rather alot!

Autoworld them selves don't do International sales unfortunately, but I was told in an email today they were thinking about it lol.

See less See more
#2 ·
AutoWorld have been 'thinking' about exporting to the UK for years now...

The only UK source is slotcarsdirect.co.uk who have the both types of dragsters and a few bodies.

The only other option is to import from the US. Using the good old auction site, some ok prices can be found, just keep an eye on the postage, which is not normally too high on the HO cars, especially when bulk buying from one seller.

andy

#4 ·
Hi Matt,

I found some Autoworld listings on the auction site that were listed by the actual company. They wanted something like £60 to post a single car to the UK!
I sent them an email and the response I got was that they didn't ship to the UK.

As well as the sources Andy has recommended, do have a look at Lucky Bob's (or Fortunate Robert!), Bud's HO and SlotCarCentral. LB usually has a fairly decent selection of Autoworld cars in and his postage price is excellent. Also if you google HO Slot Cars there is another seller who has a very large range of cars. I've not bought from him yet but I will be in the future.

Cheers
Gareth

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.