SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,558 Posts
i,ve never contemplated or used an adjustable electronic controller. i use economy parma,s the brakings good and the acceleration, its down to how delicately you use your trigger. they must do some thing a lot better considering the price of them. so what am i missing guys, most people swear by them. john

· Registered
3,558 Posts
hy RichD, fist i dont want to start an arguement, im genuinally interested. with antispin, a knob that turns down the brakes from max, and a knob that controlls how gently the power comes on. does it make the car easier to controll,like all the electronic rider aids on a modern bike. if you,ve got good controll on a normal resister-wiper controller, is it still an aid. i ask because i,ve been looking at the avant controllers on pedles site and it seemed like a good buy for my first foray into electronic controllers. whats the advantage, i run timing and no mags on a 17ft-6ft home track. john

· Registered
3,558 Posts
okay guys, thats good enough for me. i guess i,m going for the avant to get a handle on things and learn the features, before i spring for a top end controller. whats the advice for a top end controller with all the features you mentioned, but remember i,ve got to sell the wife or my left nut for one of these. thanks for all the input. john

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.