SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Slot Car Racer and Builder
1,992 Posts
Hi John
I have a slot.it controller and two Parma controllers

I have found the electronic controller makes cars easier to drive and a lot more predictable. The fact I can adjust brakes, power pick up etc means cars are more controllable
- e.g. I have a Ninco Megane with NSR gear and wheels, it is a fast car and has great brakes - I actually turn the brakes down for this car as it stops on a dime and even skews a bit with full brakes even with my Parma controllers. I can't drive it any where near as fast with the Parmas as I can't get a smooth in and out of the corners and good flow out of the hairpin.

I also find the overall braking is smoother less stop start and that the responsiveness of the cars is better as well.

cheers
David

· Slot Car Racer and Builder
1,992 Posts
JCS100 Wow - I would love to be able to build one of those club controllers - could you make it using any Parma controller? Do you recommend the turbo because of the need for an open top on the controller? I will have to see if I can get all the parts here in Australia for the equivalent of 20 pounds. I have read your thread previously but thought it would cost a lot more than that.

cheers
David

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.