SlotForum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Tel
4,032 Posts
In very good unboxed used condition, original guides replaced with ninco pro-race guides.
For those that don't know: A very nice chassis with height adjustment for front and rear axles via grub screws, adjustable or fixable drop arm guide, AW long can motor with belt driven awd and a lightweight body, should make a great club car but we don't have a rally class !
I am after £35 each plus PnP or the pair for £65 plus PnP. To UK this will be £3.50 for one or both cars, other destinations will need to be calculated.

Please PM any questions

·
Horlicks Hero
1,940 Posts
Interested in the Subaru but I'll have to get back to you later. I have to dash right now as I'm still dealing with the situation after Monday's ammo dump explosion

Stuart.

·
Premium Member
917 Posts
I cant see the picture mate ?

edit: now I can

·
Peter Christie
1,835 Posts
QUOTE (stoooo @ 13 Jul 2011, 09:45) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Interested in the Subaru but I'll have to get back to you later. I have to dash right now as I'm still dealing with the situation after Monday's ammo dump explosion

Stuart.

loose lips sink ships

·
Horlicks Hero
1,940 Posts
QUOTE (nitro @ 13 Jul 2011, 14:27) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>loose lips sink ships
Do you not watch the news ? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14115103

I'm the IT guy for my company and we're having to deal with random 2.5hr power outages after the island's main power station was destroyed on Monday. Right now the planets appear to have aligned, and we have both power *and* internet access which means we can get stuff done. Speaking of which, the server just binged to let me know it was finished doing what it was doing. Later.

Stuart.

·
Tel
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi guys, as these are proving very popular, I will say I am awaiting payment for one and awaiting a PM to let me know one way or another from Stooo for the other.
If either of these fall through, I will reply to PM's in order recieved

·
Tel
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mitsibishi SOLD

·
Tel
4,032 Posts
Subaru now SOLD too

·
Ewan McKen
1,448 Posts
Hello,

Subaru arrived safe and sound.

Thanks,
Ewan

·
Tel
4,032 Posts
Glad to hear it Ewan, the other should be arriving in Oz in the next few days hopefully

·
Slot Car Racer and Builder
1,721 Posts
Arrived today - sweet thank you - going to give it some track time now

cheers
DM

·
Tel
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That was pretty quick

·