SlotForum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all you pc photoshop and creative thingymabobs
i'm in need of assistance, i'm trying to put a slot car in the hands of my avatar, the things we do eh....
but as ive never done it before
and dont know some of the terms used in photo editing etc i'm lost, besides which, i dont have any good software now anyway
soooo what i want to do is put this car shown in the hands of my little pinhead....is it quick, and can anyone do it please...the car can be at any angle to make it easier.... thanks all

·
Slot Car Racer and Builder
1,721 Posts
The race is on who will load one up first - if I didn't have to go to work this morning I would do it for you - will see how I go - I bet someone beats me to it

cheers
DM

·
Martin De Ath
1,440 Posts
Hi there Pinhead..

Basic Slot car in the box, to start..

All the best.. Martin.

·
Slot Car Racer and Builder
1,721 Posts
I thought others would get there before me but I had a go

Q&D

cheers
DM

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
omg guys, thats fantastic, wow i'm spoilt for choice now
thankyou so much... i will rotate them all as you all took the time to do it for me.... ;-)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok then, lets try another...hint hint
how about pinhead holding the car and put him on the lefthand side of the actual car picture, so his head covers the P within the picture, so you then see the real car behind him ;-) basically so it looks like its him and the car in the background in the same picture but still holding his little car.....i can then use this on my signature picture ;-)

·
Jim Moyes
5,002 Posts
Your signature may get permanently deleted if you don't remove the lower line sharpish!

·
Martin De Ath
1,440 Posts
Hi there Pinhead..

(Could do with a better photo of the Legend)

But... "How abot this"

All the best.. Martin.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts