SlotForum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Hi, I would just like to thank the 20 people that turned up to race today, to make the inaugural meeting of AVHORA a cracking success.

Congratulations to the winners, Paul Roach and Martin Hill of the 2 main events

Hopefully Al will be along soon, with the report and results.

·
Registered
648 Posts
A BIG thank you from Erin and myself to Tony, Martin and Julian for todays meeting. Very good day out and as always, enjoyed the usual banter and of course the racing. Lastly I would like to thank Mr.H as he helped Erin when her car was not working.
Cheers mate
. Hopefully I will try and piece together some of the video footage and make something out of it. Anyway Happy New Year to you all.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
A good meeting with an international attendance, I enjoyed the pancakes on the oval but the G+ were a little too quick for an oval IMO.

Well done to LeeT and Craig for outstanding drives in the Team Challenge.

Well done to Paul and Martin for their individual cups, one day I'll win a Pancake race

LeeH drove very well, he'll be a good team member for the 6 hour

I hope everyone enjoyed themseleves, I certainly had a good day of stress free racing.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Morning all. I have just finished the AVHORA offical race video (LOL). Now this is my first attempt so go easy on me, hope you all enjoy. So here is the link:

·
Registered
612 Posts
Thanks to everyone for another great day at Yelling where the atmosphere is always fantastic, well worth all the travelling

Great video Lee, can I borrow it for the CHORC site please?

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Great video Lee, still buzzing with my final win yesterday and me, Roy and Paul nearly winning team challenge although technical problems ruined that.

·
Registered
648 Posts
QUOTE (pasiro @ 29 Dec 2011, 08:42) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks to everyone for another great day at Yelling where the atmosphere is always fantastic, well worth all the travelling

Great video Lee, can I borrow it for the CHORC site please?
#
Paul, of course you can. Good to see you again, some great handy work on that track mate.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great Video Lee, thanks mate nice job, just a minute, I think you just have won something . . . ah yes I know now, 'Club Video Maker's job.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Good job Lee, well done mate

Well done also to Julian, Mart & Tony for making it all happen, horrible cars but a great enjoyable day had.

Cheers
Roll

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
QUOTE (roll1later @ 29 Dec 2011, 12:11) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>horrible cars

Prepare to have to go into hiding Paul! It won't be as bad a Nico on POS, but you may have to burn your fingertip skin off
. Still, if one of the principles (sic) can say they don't like the cars and live to tell, perhaps I fear for you needlessly...

Nice video, captured the event perfectly, is it me or do many of the F1 cars have no rear wing?

·
Registered
884 Posts
I've made no secret of my dislike for the cars but my point was despite the fact I, and Craig for that matter, don't like them we still had a great day, as we did at the last meet, and I'm guessing will also have at the next

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
QUOTE (montoya1 @ 29 Dec 2011, 12:50) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Prepare to have to go into hiding Paul! Still, if one of the principles (sic) can say they don't like the cars and live to tell, perhaps I fear for you needlessly...

That will be me then

QUOTE Nice video, captured the event perfectly, is it me or do many of the F1 cars have no rear wing?

There were a few err accidents

QUOTE (roll1later @ 29 Dec 2011, 13:27) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've made no secret of my dislike for the cars but my point was despite the fact I, and Craig for that matter, don't like them we still had a great day, as we did at the last meet, and I'm guessing will also have at the next

The magnatraction, Horrible, no. Difficult, tricky, irritating and frustrating, yes. I make no secret of it.

Still I qualified higher than before 9/20, despite giving the better handling chassis to Dave Hannington!

The G+, no problem there, drives rather like a Tyco! Qualified 3/16, and finished the same

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.