SlotForum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,187 Posts
Great video Lee, still buzzing with my final win yesterday and me, Roy and Paul nearly winning team challenge although technical problems ruined that.

· Registered
1,187 Posts
To be fair Deane they are 20 to 30 year old cars so are going to break easy surely?? And if it happens in a race and doesn't get fixed for rest of meeting then does it matter?? Same as racing any other f1 cars even mega g I have seen wings break and the rest of chassis still be raced through out rest of day, this even happened at kings Lynn with us guys. If pictures were taken at start of the day all the cars looked good so it just a fact of racing the damage occurs if it be slot car racing or even karting (which this happens a lot) or full car/bike racing?? Maybe just me thou

· Registered
1,187 Posts
Well both my cars were just bought and thrown straight on track no testing or improving and not even used my control before race day. My home track should be up in a couple of weeks and then going to get all cars spot on and hopefully get some trophies.

Is AVHORA 4 rounds being done as a championship?? If so how and what end of year prizes up for grabs??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.