Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first race of the, AVHORS 4 race series takes place on the 18th March.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Same format, but there won't be a team challenge, also note that Aurora Sports Car bodies are allowed in the morning, I suggest a Porsche 917 if you want to be competitive.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
We can possibly have an Echo race meeting at Waynes sometime between now and March, and have Pancake and G+ races.
If you help setup on the Saturday for the Febuary EAHORC meeting, we'll probably find time to run some Pancakes.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Surprisingly looking forward to this race. Need to dust my cars off and get sorted. Always a good laugh watching them so much slower in straight line compared to modern ones but still very enjoyable.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
May not be able to make now as working Saturday night and Sunday night, will see depends if work is quiet so can get my head down

·
Registered
884 Posts
Sorry Tony me and Craig won't make this as it's Simnel Sunday, the 4th Sunday in Lent when Simnel cakes are eaten, o yea and it's Mothers Day too

Cheers
Paul

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE (roll1later @ 9 Mar 2012, 14:49) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sorry Tony me and Craig won't make this as it's Simnel Sunday, the 4th Sunday in Lent when Simnel cakes are eaten, o yea and it's Mothers Day too

Cheers
Paul

Not racing on Mothers Day or Mothering Sunday I can understand!

But the 4th Sunday in Lent, you can't race slotcars?

Because you have sticky fingers?

·
Registered
612 Posts
QUOTE (slowracer @ 10 Mar 2012, 13:48) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Not racing on Mothers Day or Mothering Sunday I can understand!

I can't

Mothers day is 365 days a year, I can get her flowers and chocolates any day I want, just because society says it's mothers day doesn't make it any more special than any other in my opinion.

Well that's my excuse for saying I'll be taking her card and chocs around Saturday

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Definates

Tony Stacey
Martin Hill
Dave Rouse
Matt Hill
Al Wood
Paul Roach
John Chell
Lee Henderson