SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A BIG THANKYOU TO ALL THE NLSME THURSDAY RACERS WHO STAYED BEHIND AFTER WHAT WAS ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT OF RACING ( VERY BUSY AS WELL WHICH IS ALLWAYS GREAT TO SEE), TO HELP CLEAN AND MAKE READY THE TRACK FOR THIS WEEKEND'S B O C SLOT FESTIVAL.

Looking forward to having World and National Champions grace the NLSME Raceway and do battle the win.

Fast Bro

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
22 racers graced NLSME HQ at the weekend for the 1st round of the 1/32nd BOC Championship, this included 2 world champions and 4 National Champions.

Well done to all the BSCRA Thursday members who got the track and the HQ ready for what was a fantanstic, super fast festival of speed and racing skill.

Well done guys, you just proved to me why we are the best BSCRA Club in the country.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glad to report that on the back of what was a ' TOP CLASS ' meeting at the weekend, at least 4 enquirys have been made about potential new BSCRA members ( all below the age of 30 ) joining the club to race with ' THE ELITE' on Thursday nights.
I hope the club welcomes these guys with open arms and we further the development of BSCRA racing into the future.

Things are on the up for NLSME BSCRA racing, and I'm glad to be at the helm both at club level and BSCRA AREA 6 level.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts