SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks.

New to these forums, but not to slot cars. I've been getting back into it lately, after buying an Auto World set for my 12 year old son for Christmas. Naturally it led to me digging out my old stuff from the '70s (a boatload of Tyco track, and an assortment of Tyco Pro/HP2/HP7 and AFX Magna-traction/G+ cars). And I've been picking up parts, cleaning and tuning up my old cars. Great to be back in the hobby again!

I'll be posting some additional questions here in the HO forum. Been doing some searching and reading, definitely some knowledgeable folks in here! In the meantime, here are some pics of my childhood stuff that lives again...

Rectangle Automotive exterior Font Machine Publication

Automotive tire Tread Wood Synthetic rubber Motor vehicle

Audio equipment Gas Font Gadget Electronic instrument

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome back, Nurmix!

Nice Chaparral 2D. One of my favorite cars.
Thanks, Ken!

That Chaparral 2D goes back to the first set my dad gave me in the mid-70s - a Tyco Pro Over & Under figure 8 track. I think he got it from a guy he worked with at The Post Office. My dad passed away earlier this year so the older Tyco Pro cars have a lot more meaning now. She needs a little TLC after sitting in storage for 30+ years, but she still runs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.