SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm searching I can't find the answers:

1 Part 127591 Straight with 2x Start Markings, anyone seen this for sale?

Road surface Rectangle Asphalt Tar Automotive exterior

2 Holding Speed button when Powering on, can anyone explain the 4 modes? Mode 2 seems to use both the Fuel sensor and Start Finish Sensor as Lap Counters.

3 Are there any good guides FAQs that members recommend?

Thanks in advance,

I've watched several You Tube videos, a lot of the information is in German.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi Gunshy,

Here is some info (hopefully it is even accurate):

1) I have only seen the pieces with the starting grid sold in the big racing box sets. I have never seen it for sale on its own.

2) Holding the speed button while powering the control unit adjusts how digital track sections perform lap counting functions:

a) This applies to the fuel sensor track, multilane track, start track, and the check lane track:

One LED means track counting is off. Two LED's mean track counting is on. Push or drive a car across the fuel sensor to save the setting.

c) This lets you adjust the track to how you want it based on your layout. Usually you want your starting grid and multilane grid to have lap counting. Pit fuel sensors will vary depending if they cross the start line. Check lane track should almost always be turned off unless you are running a drag strip or something of that ilk.

d) I haven't played with this function in a bit - does it have more than the two led options I have explained above?

3) The only FAQ I am aware of is at the Carrera website. I also have a book called Digital Slot Car Racing in 1/32 scale by Dave Chang. It has a section on Carrera track which is a useful reference.

Cheers,

Michael

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
FAQ on Carrera website has some useful information but incomplete. I found this video quite helpful when I was weighing up pros and cons of the optional pitlane.
Fellows name is Dave, hes a nice bloke.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts