·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoping to get this built on the rug this weekend

·
WRP World Champ 2015/2016
4,279 Posts
Where are you going to put the rioters? Only joking, plenty of other places online to discuss Bahrain's current issues.

It's a good looking track, I too would love to see a few laps on video. Enjoy your weekend with it.

·
Registered
985 Posts
I think its a great track, lots of interesting bends to make it a challenge to drive. However unless you are running magnets you really need to leave 1 clear straight at least beyond a bend before you have and XLC. Sometimes you only have 1.2 a straight. Unless going very slo you will drift and miss the sensor. Also depending who changed lanes last will determine if you cange lanes as the changer does not select straight if if it was not alredy stright if you miss the sensor. It does not look too bad a carve up to fix this issue. Still , try it and see and have fun.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mags and yellow dogs

good to know about full straight as I having been thinking about building some no-mag layouts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Looking good - are they 2 foot squares in the background, to get an idea of area needed?

(If ever a category could be justified in using magnets, it has to be F1 cars).

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
The won't be many protestors as they are being rounded up and hidden away .........
so, business as usual.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
track area: 14'2"x 13'3"

outer lane: 84'3"
inner lane: 83'8"

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (Mercedes GP @ 18 Apr 2012, 21:07) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Could be fun to try the shorter version that they F1 cars are racing on this weekend too.
Do you have a link to a pic of that layout?

I used the picture www.f1-live.com had for the track

I knew they changed the track but could not figure out which version F1 will run

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks!

New F1 layout:
14'2"x12'5"
O 67'4"
I 66'9"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts