SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a basic Carrera Go rally set and at some point in the future I want to build my son a track etc in a table setup along with an N Gauge train set.

Just happened to find this on ebay, Its a full set minus the cars so a great deal if it was cheap.

I put in a bid for £3 + £2 P&P but actually got it for 99p + £2, so when it was dropped off this morning by the seller himself I let him keep the 1p change from the £3

This will now go in the box with the rest of the track till I'm ready.

Still a very happy chap.

·
Premium Member
8,228 Posts
Sorry chaps , this is bargain of the year.
Corgi Siverstone kits. 1/43 scale. Made between 1963 & 1968.Also sold in conjunction with Jouef slot cars during that period. You can see built Corgi kits on my Jouef layout. These are still sealed in their packets, Corgi collectors would kick their Grandmother to get hold of just one Timekeepers Box never mind two. Unbelievably rare.....I`ve paid £4.95 for the 3 kits.....happy days....

Cheers,
Kev.

·
Premium Member
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NOt as good as the last one but I got this set for £10 inc delivery, all that is missing is a power supply which I already have two so not a problem

All put up in the loft for when Elliot (my son) is old enough, he's almost 8 weeks old so I have some time to build him a nice setup (after we hopefully move next year)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts