SlotForum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Frederick
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone
I have some news you might be interested in. Bastumannen has given me his slotcar track because he is about to fly overseas. You can see pictures of the track in the members gallery under his name. Hopefully I can send some new pictures of the track with my cars on it. The track has had a lot of use and a lot of the scenery has fallen off, been damaged or has been scratched. If I were to send pictures of the track it would look very different as to when he first sent pictures of it. He'll be back in a year to a year and a halfs time. When he gets back we're going to try and paint the track again and put more scenery on to make it look as good or even better than it was before. If you have any more things to say regarding his track either contact me or him. I hope your interested in this thread and have tons to say.

·
Frederick
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry everyone, still nothing new about the tack. I am hoping that I can re-paint it or put more scenery on it in the autumn brake coming up in about a month and a halfs time. And even if I do fix the track up a bit I can't show you any pictures as I do not have a digital camera.... or video camera....... or any camera for that matter. Yes I know it sounds weird not to even own a camera but I just don't. So basically the situation is No Camera, No Pictures, So nothing new can happen on this thread. To all those people who are ,or were, interested in this thread I can't keep you updated anymore unless I can get a digital camera.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts