SlotForum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beat this for service!

I place an online order with Getslotted at about 4.30 PM on Monday afternoon……..the order arrives at my house at 6.55 PM the same day.

Okay, Pete lives in the same town as I do, but what the hell. You would still be hard-pressed to get better service than this.

A BIG THANKS to the Getslotted crew and especially Pete for going that extra mile.

Give them a try at: www.getslotted.co.uk

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Do Fly Racers arrive quicker than standard Fly cars? lol

That's good service. I've had overnight stuff before without extra cost from Pendle. Unforuntaly I have to go to Slot32's house if I ever want to get anything... lol

Lotus

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
got this image of pete running round the houses with a big sack of cars....cracking service!

·
Brian Ferguson
3,652 Posts
Some guys, like me, will never be happy until the car arrives at the door seconds BEFORE I order it! That way, I don't have to spend days thinking of ways to justify it!
Too late, dear, it's already here!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I ordered things last week on the same day from Pendle and something else from a shop in America.
Both items arrived 3 days later.
One item came 200 miles the other came 10,000 miles!!!!
Says alot for the Royal Mail compared to USPS.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Good stories guys! My only real experience with ordering online is with Pendle, and I'm very happy with them really! From Tuesday to Thursday is the quickest I've had, and once over the weekend ordered Friday afternoon arriving monday before noon! And I live in Sweden in case you wonder

I placed an order about 10 days ago with an American store in the states and it hasn't even been sent off yet... Well admittedly I'm a first time customer there, and the money has to be transfered via the banks for extra safety and stuff, but anyway it's hardly super quick
. Then there's the potential customs trouble with added import tax and the large freight fee's. So maybe there won't be to many more orders from over there.

Toby

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well done Getslotted, it appears that none of the other on-line suppliers can beat your service!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts