SlotForum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Jim Moyes
5,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sorting through some stuff today and found the entry form for the NSCC PCS32 competition. Thought I'd better make a decision as to what I am going to enter, so nipped up into the loft to check the unbuilt kit stock and found these old gems!

batmobilemiticos_016.jpg
MPC '34 Ford Panel Van, SCX Ferrari F1/87 chassis and RX4 motor, Scalextric P4 wheels/tyres.

batmobilemiticos_017.jpg
Highway Pioneers XK120, SCX M3 chassis and RX4 motor, (narrowed
) Ninco Classic axles & wheels/tyres - done before Ninco brought out their version so that should help date it!

batmobilemiticos_018.jpg
Airfix MGB, Modded Scalextric Mini 1275GT chassis and Johnson 111 motor and Scaley "RS Alloys"

batmobilemiticos_019.jpg
Monogram Snap-Tite Ford Bronco, Hornby P&G Tyrell chassis and Johnson 111 motor and SCX TT wheels/tyres.

Still haven't decided what to do for the competition though!

Mr.M

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
My choice would be the '34 Panel van, but I'd suggest you get a better plinth for displaying it on!

Nerfee.

·
Jim Moyes
5,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No,no!

These are built!

I just found them while I was looking for unbuilt stuff!

Though I have got another one of those Panel Vans somewhere!

I'll add it to the possibles.

Mr.M

·
Rob
3,430 Posts
When my wife says she's found something old in the attic, she's usually referring to me!!

They're great Mr M, I hope you'll keep us updated when you make your decision.

Rob

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
well the ford Bronco would kind of go with the defender i am building, must agree the panel van is pretty cool, any chance of seeing them on monday?

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
Great Jag, looks a lot sleeker than the Ninco version. Is that body still available?

·
Jim Moyes
5,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE (minimental @ 23 Jan 2005, 17:56)well the ford Bronco would kind of go with the defender i am building, must agree the panel van is pretty cool, any chance of seeing them on monday?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I suppose I could run them in the open class, seeing as the championship is pretty much settled.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts