SlotForum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Senior Slot Car Mechanic
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should Swissracer get off his Duff and stop schilly schallying around with all that"Modern Stuff",and get his Vintage Scratchbuilt 30s Blower Bentley ready for this years Marconi Proxy event?
Yes he should14.55%
Yes he should14.55%
Yes,he deffinately should522.73%
If he doesn't,BWA will whine the rest of the year940.91%
No preasure here tho,but,yes he should Eh!627.27%

·
Senior Slot Car Mechanic
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
There's still time,and,it's for the kids,besides,I wanna see how the chassis does against all the other Marconi Entries,and I can't wait till next year and and..........

·
DT
5,195 Posts
QUOTE (moped rider @ 20 Sep 2003, 11:34 PM)...Does that mean we can have lots of poles.

How about a "pole only" area to keep the poles seperate?
I can set it to float or not, to bump up the voter's tally or not, or basically anything.

As it is, it's healthy I think. Lets keep polls on the forum for fun and for polling. The CMS (you should know what that means by now) will have voting a little like Sky News. You should be able to go into all the polls, even the ones you missed.

·
Senior Slot Car Mechanic
2,230 Posts
Holy heck,it's not till November 22-23,that's lot's of time,I might even be able to get one of my cars finished in that time.

Poll results are lookin pretty unanimouse.Better get busy Swiss,or I might start whinin real soon

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
ALRIGHT ALREADY !!!

Geez Louise !

Just let me go sell the kids and quit me day job.........

·
Registered
4 Posts
G'Day Swiss
I think I may have started all this by asking elsewhere how theBentley was going.

Sorry about that, BUT GET ON WITH IT !!!! I hate the thought of that great chassis sitting idle on your work bench

Alan

1 - 16 of 16 Posts