SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering which manufacturer makes the best slot cars. At the moment I mainly run Scaley cars, the GT40's and Merc CLK. They run smooth and fast, I'm really pleased with them. Fancied a change though. I got a GB Track 908 a while back. Was disapointed with it, seemed to be noisy and rough.
What are Fly and SCX like?
I run on the Sport track, in the front room, whenever I get chance!

Thoughts from you guys would be appreciated.
Cheers!

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers guys!
I'm looking at getting either a Fly or Ninco BMW M3 GTR, or the Proslot Toyota GT1. Looks like being the Toyota though.
I normally just like to race, but I did tinker about with my CLK and improved it a lot. Looks like I'll have to get tinkering some more!
Thanks!

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nicely put Tropi!
I mainly want to race. In fact I have the Challenger system on pre-order, so I've got something to race against.

Admittedly, I have got the scaley Goodwood set, which I won't race(I collect 1/18th cars too). Only because I've got all the other GT40's to race with though.

I am going to have to spend more time tinkering, but as I race in the front room, time is precious. I've got set up time to include, and then I've only so long before it starts getting in the way. Plus the house bunny that enjoys getting in the way as well! So the less time spent tinkering about the better.

Don't mean to sound negative, but a better out of the box car, is better for me. Looks like I might go for a Ninco M3.

You guys are being a great help, and yeah, I need to move to a bigger house.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.