SlotForum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Hi there,

Try the new Spirit Reynard. It is a blast to drive and the current lap-recordholder on Petit Le Mans. After the Holland-Belgium race we held on Saturday, my dutch friends had a go with my Reynard, and promptly fell in love with its smooth driving capabilities. Just get one
!

Cheers,

Yves

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Fly race prepared Porsche blows away the lot guys. As used on "Short Circuits". Just loosen the chassis and away it goes. So bad we have banned it at Phoenix!! But when it comes off it flies so get yer wicket keeping kit ready!

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
So am I. The first batch that Fly did before the version without magnet. You may catch a glimpse of the back of mine on your track on 30th!

RS don`t impress much so far but in truth noone really put that much work in to make go better. I hate mag racing but have to get incvolved cos we have four seperate race meetings a week. The kids are the main mag racers which makes sense cos they are like riding bikes with stabilisers fitted! Here you go here`s some lighter fluid...you may ned it to get that fire by my feet going!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts