SlotForum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I want to update my track with the 6 car PB C7042, but where do I get the best price? I live en Denmark and the prices local is very high! The best i have seen is at http://slotcarpitstop.co.uk/products.asp?cat=31 but i dont know the shop and the dont currently have it in stock.

Which internet shops do you use?

Best regards
Frederik

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Hi,

Pendle Slot Racing have C7042 in stock for approximately £113. If you have a look at their website and click on Digital, you will find it at the bottom of Scalextric track and accessories. LD Discounts have it in stock for £99.99. I have used both sites and had no problems.

Thanks

Matthew

·
Premium Member
10,109 Posts
Theres a buy it now £75 from the states on ebay - £33 postage but that ought to be the same to you.

·
Registered
68 Posts
DON'T order it from the US !

You will get hit by 25% import VAT (importmoms. That is 25% of Powerbase price + shipping !! )

Then the postal service will charge you 180 dkr. for collecting the import VAT . . . and they WILL get you. They are very efficient and I'm talking from experience !

Buy from the cheapest place you can find within the EU and avoid the taxes.

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Check out Jadlam as I got mine from there for £85. Every now and then they have a 15% or 20% discount for one or two days and I was lucky that it concided when I wanted to get APB.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi all
Thanks for your replys! I'm following ebay, but as Lindgaard the danish postal and tax service is pretty good at getting their VAT in hand so i would rather buy in EU. I can se the price at jadlam is currently 119£ incl shipping... a local danish shop has it for 115£ so i think i'll go there:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts