SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, since my ancient Scalextric track seems to have died i'm after a new set, but nowadays there seems to be so many more different makes etc, so what should I go for, i'm looking for something with a good amount of track, not overpriced, readily available and just generally good quality.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the replies, to answer some of your questions, its not going to be a permanent track, I have plenty of room and when it comes to knowing more technical stuff I haven't got a clue what I like yet as i'm just used to my set from the late eighties and things have advanced so much since then.

Regarding my "dead" track, I honestly don't know whats the matter with it, once set up it worked for about a minute literally before it just went dead, to be honest even if I did get it working again I think i'll still be investing in a new track since mine is so old and warped etc, i've had it since I was a Baby virtually so its had a lot of use and its only been the last two years or so that it hasn't been raced on so I think its about time I invested in some new stuff.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts