One of the clubs I attend has a big NSR weekend coming up this weekend, Classic cars Saturday and GT3 Sunday.
Just a few thoughts on big meeting etiquette :
Marshalling. 1. Concentrate think how you feel when a marshall isnt looking at his corner.
2. Stand near to the track, a number of people Ive seen stand back meaning they have to step forward to put the car on, why ?
3. Dont talk, plenty of time for that.
4. Dont panic Mr Mannering.
1. If you are being lapped let the faster driver through dont knock them out.
2. Driver sensibly, 100% through every corner rarely works.
3. Dont try to bend the rules, what is the point you are only fooling yourself.