Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,227 Posts
NERCS & Tynesides Slots visited Pendle today.
We all had a great afternoon racing after bankrupting ourselves in their excellent shop.
Thanks to all the staff & club members for making us so welcome.
We look forward to seeing you again at the 2012 Trans-Am event!
Cheers
Kev.

PS. Martin De`Aths, thanks for the Jouef Capri & Michelin wagon. You are a gent!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Yeah , great visit . Smashing to see Sean again . I'm sure he said he was off for a few weeks in the Bahamas when he'd finished cashing up

·
Martin De Ath
1,440 Posts
As Nic, above has said..

All the best.. Martin.

·
Premium Member
917 Posts
I think we all had a great day, plenty of time to see all the stuff in the shop & then spend the rest of the day on the track.

What appeals to me most about Pendles is how all of the staff will happily offer advise on car set up etc, without trying to sell you products at the same time. Also a big thank you to the young lad behind the counter, sorry I didn't get your name, for keeping a smile on his face even when all twelve of us had him running around like a man possessed

I came away a very happy customer with two resin kits & a box full of slot cars, also my first 1/24th car

Its something we should do more often as its only two hours away.

Thanks to all at Pendles

Cheers.

Paul.

·
Premium Member
1,419 Posts
Many thanks to all at Pendle for letting us loose on your shop and track. Thanks also to Nic for organising the afternoon NASCAR racing and to Matt & Tony for their patience and service during the shopping stampede. Matt also did a fine job MC-ing the racing - he's a real credit to the club.

Must remember to pack me sarnies for next time!

Cheers!
Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts