SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Steve Wright
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to say a BIG THANKS to all at North Staffs for the commitent on working with our SCX car

So pleased with the result ! did I tell you we beat Scalextric

Looking forward to doing some event together in the future.

Think we all did the Potteries Proud

Many thanks Steve (SCX)

·
Registered
355 Posts
I would like to say a BIG THANKS to Steve for supplying us with the car and spares to enable us to compete in the Manufacturers race
. I must admit the car was far better than I anticipated and it was a joy to drive. Just a pity we couldn't get another 10 laps or so, but I'm sure every team will be saying this.
Thanks also to Probe for building the car (perfect as usual)
If the event runs next year I hope we could race for SCX again.

Once again, thanks for everything Steve (a top bloke)

John

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
here here!
fantastic event, fantastic car, fantastic team
however we cheated
we did not have 8 memebers in our team we had 9
Probe, myself, Jmo, Kate, Dave M, Mark, JB, Tony
and
Steve wright from AEC (scx)
with out his support and encouragement we would have been beaten by, dare i say it
Scalextric

his face was priceless when he heard the result , a smile a mile wide Cheshire cat style

thanks again for the ride

Robbo

·
Registered
550 Posts
Yep I echo all the above, been talking with Probe, and already thinking of next year, hoping this event takes place. I'm sure with a bit more practice on the plastic track we could improve our place. We did let slip with one or two error's in our race strategy, we made to much of a deal on qualifying for one.
But still we had a great time and TWO of our club members came second, that's a good result for our club. North Staffs did good well done all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts