SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, been a loooong time I know but life's been pretty rough for a while now what with redundancy then time out sick with dodgy knee so not had much chance to play with my toys.
Due to the aforementioned I need to shift at least some of my Slot car stuff starting with my complete scx offroad set/extra's but was wondering what's the best way, seeing as they're not around any more I was wondering if there's any interest still or if it was just a flash in the pan that died a death and no-one's interested anymore.

I know the easy way to tell is to stick it on e-pay but thught I'd ask the "in-crowd" as you all know the market etc' inside out and a few questions beforehand , doing my homework, won't do any harm at all.

cheers in advance

Cliff

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Some reasonable quality images, or (at the very least) a detailed description of exactly what you've got to shift would help.
Plus a rough idea of what sort of money you'd like.............

VBR
Stuart.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I drove these tracks with a regular rally car during a slotrally in Belgium. For regular rally cars (like at that time my SCX 131 Abarth) I don't like it at all. The car jumps out of the slot very easy, if I need to choose a gravel surface, it would be NINCO gravel.

Here you can see detail pics of both type of tracks: http://scalexrevolution.forumperso.com/t22...es-robetes-2011

Honestly even the NINCO track didn't really gave much of fun, there should be a better solution to create gravel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts