SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Well, with a change of rear tyres to PRS rubber they perform faultlessly. Plenty of mid corner grip from the chassis, with adjustable body and pod height from the 4 m2 grubs and 4 sprung posts for the motor pod, you can tune this car to suite any track. Some have mentioned the motor is not that good but after running it in it seems OK. There is not another car on the market to do a comparison with in my opinion, and what class would you run it in?

I like this car a lot the detail and engineering outstanding and the price is spot on as well, same price as a round of drinks in London with 5 of your mates!

Well done BlackArrow, next one please.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (Phil Upton @ 16 Jan 2013, 15:25) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well, with a change of rear tyres to PRS rubber they perform faultlessly. Plenty of mid corner grip from the chassis, with adjustable body and pod height from the 4 m2 grubs and 4 sprung posts for the motor pod, you can tune this car to suite any track. Some have mentioned the motor is not that good but after running it in it seems OK. There is not another car on the market to do a comparison with in my opinion, and what class would you run it in?

I like this car a lot the detail and engineering outstanding and the price is spot on as well, same price as a round of drinks in London with 5 of your mates!

Well done BlackArrow, next one please.

Indeed, I fully agree.

After I changed the tires to NSR ultra grips the car just ran fantastic, almost ootb with only the front axle adjusted to suit my wooden track. It's already up with the best GT's and there is still a lot of adjusting possible.

I don't think the motor is a problem and after 700+ laps it runs very smooth. I think that the standard tires are just not good enough for this motor and swapping them to the ones that suit your track will unveil the full potential of this car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts