Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!
Hopefully I'm NOT asking something that has been asked a trillion times b4...

- How can I edit my blog so that the FIRST entry is always on top and the following entries come below?

As it is now, the latest entry comes on top all the time...

(originally posted this in the "plus" folder, but I think that this place is more appropriate)

·
DT
5,195 Posts
As far as I know, this can't be set with this version of the blog software on a per-user basis.

Most blogs are published with the latest post at the top. This is how the forum's blog software is set.

We will be updating the software next year and then it may be possible to set the order of the posts within a blog.

If you want it the other way around now, you can start a topic, say of the type 'On My Workbench' or 'On My Layout' in the forums. Each new post will follow below the last, not quite a blog, but this technique is used by other for the purpose of documenting a process.

·
Registered
10 Posts
QUOTE (Doug @ 21 Aug 2012, 15:53) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>As far as I know, this can't be set with this version of the blog software on a per-user basis.

Most blogs are published with the latest post at the top. This is how the forum's blog software is set.

We will be updating the software next year and then it may be possible to set the order of the posts within a blog.

If you want it the other way around now, you can start a topic, say of the type 'On My Workbench' or 'On My Layout' in the forums. Each new post will follow below the last, not quite a blog, but this technique is used by other for the purpose of documenting a process.

Thx Doug!
Appreciate the fast response!
//Val

1 - 3 of 3 Posts