Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Alan Tadd
4,029 Posts
Excellent Video. That is Digital Racing at it's best, and to me, the only acceptable system I've seen.

The track looks so much more realistic than any of the offerings from the major manufacturers.

Congratulations.

Regards

Alan

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised... However, that's not the point of the thread.

It's looking awesome David! I can't wait to have a go on one of these tracks where you don't have to worry about changing lanes manually.

Better than SSD, SCX AND Pro-X IMO...

Andy

·
Beppe Giannini
1,696 Posts
Excellent, David,

looks like I'll have to find a reason to pass through Annecy sooner or later !!

@+

Beppe

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Fantastic work David,

I'm jealous of your electronics skills ! This is truly the only form of digital racing that will ever survive, as it the track doing the changeover, not the driver...

If only a major manufacturer would take this up, so you could earn something from all your hard work !

One question though, how would you do this with four lanes ?

Cheers,

Yves

·
Soren Winkler Rasmussen
355 Posts
QUOTE (blst @ 23 Jan 2005, 00:19)just a little video to share the result with you.Awesome.

... really nice work.

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Hi,

first, thanks to everyone

QUOTE One question though, how would you do this with four lanes ?

Yves, four lanes and my system are not compatible. It's realy make for F1 track style. Davic, SCX, PROX are better for 4 or 6 lanes track -> indy and nascar.

But you can adapt automatic dislocation and anti-collision system on those swithes, but like this, you lose the better interest of my system : the racing line.

regards

·
Registered
911 Posts
Chris,
Meanwhile, the SSD users are trying to figure out how to seperate the power from the LC's and the cars in another thread. For some reason they are allowed to talk about power issues with SSD but we are not.

Brian

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
QUOTE (bswan72 @ 27 Jan 2005, 22:48)... they are allowed to talk about power issues with SSD but we are not.

Brian
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well done brian - I do believe you are beginning to get it! If you figure out 'why' as well, you will have it all. I do believe Darainbow has already seen some sense and hats off to him for that.

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi all,

Barcelona is completed now. some pictures to wait a new video :

For the moment, best lap in 6.854 second. 14,5 m for 13 curves

regards

·
Registered
715 Posts

CONGRATULATIONS on a successful surgery. It appears that the transplant was successful. I look forward to the video.

Would you want Scaley/Ninco to pay you for integrating auto lane management into their systems?

-M

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Looks excellent David !

Mind the traffic jams in the pits though, if one car takes a shorter pitstop than the one in front of him, he's blocked....

Keep up the good work !

Yves

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
QUOTE (tadream @ 15 Mar 2005, 12:09)Looks excellent David !

Mind the traffic jams in the pits though, if one car takes a shorter pitstop than the one in front of him, he's blocked....

Keep up the good work !

Yves
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Yves, very happy to heard about you.

Speed is slower in pit lane (electronic limitation) and to come in you just have to slow down just before the switch, it's automatic. After, the end of pit lane is not protect against collision. It's like the real life, you have to be carefull.

QUOTE Would you want Scaley/Ninco to pay you for integrating auto lane management into their systems?

-M

You know someone Maltese ? because if yes, it's only my goal.

Thanks Beppe

1 - 20 of 77 Posts