SlotForum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
My Sideways M6 arrived this week.

Just opened box and find securing pin broken & driver head rolling around inside interior.

Not really a problem as I may change to lexan interior and add rubber rear spoiler,

I really like this one and MotorSport livery nearly matches my 320 Group 5 car, nice.

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Wheel Tire

I may start work on this one later tonight, I can already see a Flat 6S (orange label) and side spring suspension in there...

As I am messing about with these cars I'll have some new spares for sale like the Flat 6 yellow label motors x2, that Sideways raptor motor 17k motor in the M6, some NSR mounts and complete alloy wheels set 16", with axles and bushes in pack, that retails at £35, how does £25 including P&P sound?

Or £9 for the flat 6 motors and £12 for the Raptor (ex P&P).

Max

Attachments

·
ParrotGod
8,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
These pics are from the presentation video I saw. I like this car. Not as big and iconic as the M6, still pleasant to the eyes...even with that front grill.

If someone is going to make this, this is going to be a nice slot car.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Nice car! 👍

I would also buy it, I have bought two Sideways M6 and Im pretty happy with the cars, do perform very well, perhaps a little bit less than the Huracán, but not much.

Cheers

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'm not really into black colour scheme for my racing machines, harder to see them around the track but that is a great looking car in striking near BMW Art Car livery. Yes, put me down for one pls.

Having lots of fun with my M6 & reviewing the 320 Group 5 set up at the same time. That M4 DTM, I'd like see one in those same motorsport colours.

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

The M6 sits just right and spring suspension is at the rear mounts of black tripod set up sideways mount. This side ducts on this model interfere springs. Also not sure if it's just me but can't use metal lower plate of Slot It suspension kit as adjustable axles mounts kick out a little, could sand them down...

The 320 is also slammed down too low, using a 1mm off-set axle block. Looks like I need 0.5mm or may try firmer magnet suspension should be interesting when I get the track out soon.

Max

Attachments

21 - 28 of 28 Posts