SlotForum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tel
4,032 Posts
Hi, I have an assortment of things for sale, please PM reasonable offers/questions.
I would prefer to sell as much as possible to any one person for convenience

First up 2x MSC Montecarlo AW chassis (and screws etc) only,plus 4wd parts as pictured:

Spirit Pug 205 body and interiors:

Spirit Renault 5 Body and interiors:

Before anyone asks: No, the Montecarlo chassis won't fit in the above as the distance between guide and rear axle is a few mm to long !

SCX Lancia Delta Integrale body and interior.

Carrera, these have Body, interior, main chassis and wheels and axles, Not other parts like lights motor, magnets etc.
Ferrari 550/575, Maserati MC12, Ford Mustang, Mercedes DTM and Audi DTM.

I also have (but unpictured):
A Carrera Trans-Am Firebird in silver, a runner but my be missing some of the internal gubbins like switchgear etc.
A complete MSC Inline rolling chassis including motor from a Subaru, not even been run !

Thanks for looking

·
Tel
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update, the Trans-Am is all 100% present and correct (mirrors are not broken, they were removed and are taped on the underside of the car).

Pictures of Trans-Am and MSC Subaru inline rolling chassis unrun:

·
Tel
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Carrera Trans-Am and Mustang Prov. Sold

·
Tel
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Carrera Trans-Am and Mustang SOLD
Carrera DTM Merc and Audi SOLD
MSC Subaru rolling chassis SOLD

Feel free to make an offer on any remaining parts of interest, just offer what they are worth to you, worst that'll happen is I say no

·
Tel
4,032 Posts
"Belga" Pug body provisionally sold.
1x MSC montecarlo AW chassis provisionally sold.

That leaves Carrera Masserati MC12 + Ferrari 550 rolling body/chassis less motors mags and lights.
Spirit Pug 205 "diario" body.
Spirit Renault 5 "momo" and "calbeson" bodies.
SCX Lancia Delta "repsol" body.
1x MSC montecarlo AW chassis.

First person in UK to paypal me £35 gets all the above delivered, other destinations I will need to calculate extra postage costs.

·
Peter Christie
1,835 Posts
good service, thanks

·
Tel
4,032 Posts
Both Montecarlo universal AW chassis sold.

I have just checked the Carrera Masserati and Ferrari, both have motors (need wiring up as reverse switch is removed) and magnuts, but no lights.
Both good condition but Ferrari is missing one mirror.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts