SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning All - I am just after any advice, after my abysmal heats (non heat/non event)
last Sunday in MOD i was wondering if there was such a thing as a body clip that would allow me to use a Tomy body on my Marchon chassis?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys for the response, I have an old F40 body in my garage
. Where the rear window is there is a notch where I think a screw would locate onto the chassis. May look into this further when I get home tonight.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE (diesel @ 8 Oct 2011, 19:50) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I know someone else who was asking me the other day about Micro Scalextric bodies on Tyco chassis.
Diesel Please share your infinate wisdom, its not right to keep it all to yourself

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (slowracer @ 9 Oct 2011, 17:29) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Lee, ask to look at my conversions, in my Pit Box, on Wednesday!!

Tony if I may peek in your box on Wednesday that would be a bonus. I look forward to it. Hope you had a nice holiday mate.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE (montoya1 @ 9 Oct 2011, 19:26) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The only clips I know of involve Tyco and Tomy chassis. Seems a gap for somebody to explore.

QUOTE (Julian_Boolean @ 9 Oct 2011, 20:21) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>There are body clips available for the Tyco chassis, I'm sure an MS body could be glued to one of these.

Thanks for that guys I will look into that, Julian when you say an MS body what is that?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE (Julian_Boolean @ 9 Oct 2011, 21:10) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>MS = Micro Scalextric not Marks and Spencer

Good job I checked the forum this morning as I am going into town this afternoon.
Thanks for the info though.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
QUOTE (Gareth @ 10 Oct 2011, 10:31) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I quite like the MS cars. I've got a few of them now. I should have known when the controllers looked so familiar!!

I didn't get a chance to play with cars or track this weekend but I'm hoping to look at the body clip issue soon. I've had some ideas. And if they work, we could always scan the prototypes and get them printed.

Thanks Gareth, I'll look forward to seeing your re
search.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts