SlotForum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
QUOTE (Gareth @ 10 Oct 2011, 10:15) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ooh, a desktop racing set that is in a desktop scale. The last two I've bought have been 1:43rd and massively disappointing. Have you got the Audi TTs Diesel and are they worth tracking down? Body looks nice.

It's actually a Micro Scalextric set that was made exclusively for M&S. The cars are typical MS stuff - bit bigger than Tomy. I have both the TT and Boxster cars.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE (diesel @ 10 Oct 2011, 10:24) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's actually a Micro Scalextric set that was made exclusively for M&S. The cars are typical MS stuff - bit bigger than Tomy. I have both the TT and Boxster cars.
I quite like the MS cars. I've got a few of them now. I should have known when the controllers looked so familiar!!

I didn't get a chance to play with cars or track this weekend but I'm hoping to look at the body clip issue soon. I've had some ideas. And if they work, we could always scan the prototypes and get them printed.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
QUOTE (Gareth @ 10 Oct 2011, 10:31) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I quite like the MS cars. I've got a few of them now. I should have known when the controllers looked so familiar!!

I didn't get a chance to play with cars or track this weekend but I'm hoping to look at the body clip issue soon. I've had some ideas. And if they work, we could always scan the prototypes and get them printed.

Thanks Gareth, I'll look forward to seeing your re
search.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts