SlotForum banner
301 - 306 of 306 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #301 ·
Tony rather messed up our chances of a thrilling end to the championship, by not turning up.

Jim managed to win the final round with Wes coming a close second. Despite some rubbish driving

I managed to win the Clubman, which gave me a clean sweep of wins.

It was also time to say goodbye to Tim who is off to New Zealand for a while. Have a great time Tim, till we see you back save and well.

BOLwextric club latest results.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #302 ·
After all excitement of the previous series the start of series 2 was a bit lack lustre, as we had just 5 racers. We went for 4 lanes and 7 classes, the last 2 classes of cars were not recorded and after 3 days no way can I remember what they were. ? !

It was a good fun night with some close racing and plenty of barracking, I certainly enjoyed it - and that is all I can remember.

Things looked to be heading for an upset as Jim got off to a poor start, after two classes he was equal last. It was the 4th class before he got a class win, up to then he had only won 1 race in each class. After that it was business as usual, Jim won the final 3 classes and almost clocked a full house in class 5. Soon he not only overhauled Wes's healthy lead but went on to win by a clear margin. Jim 81, Wes 75. I started pretty well (by my standards) but in the end I ended 4th, although my 67 did get me an early lead in Clubman Class.

Next round will be in reverse direction on the 23rd. BOLwextric club latest results.

·
Jim Moyes
5,046 Posts
Ninco One Camaros & Fly Dorans, Will

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #304 ·
O yes, I should have remembered both of those, thank goodness we have a Jim..

·
Jim Moyes
5,046 Posts
No Bolwextric club night this coming Monday 23rd.

·
Jim Moyes
5,046 Posts
So with restrictions being lifted we hope to get back to some racing as close as what we were used to as we can.

Tomorrow night (19th July) we will have the Bolwextric night which is using club cars.

If we have enough people we will run all 6 lanes, but if not we can run 4 lanes and add a couple of extra classes at the end.

It will be good to see people we haven't seen for nearly 18 months.

301 - 306 of 306 Posts