SlotForum banner

301 - 305 of 305 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #301 ·
Tony rather messed up our chances of a thrilling end to the championship, by not turning up.

Jim managed to win the final round with Wes coming a close second. Despite some rubbish driving

I managed to win the Clubman, which gave me a clean sweep of wins.

It was also time to say goodbye to Tim who is off to New Zealand for a while. Have a great time Tim, till we see you back save and well.

BOLwextric club latest results.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #302 ·
After all excitement of the previous series the start of series 2 was a bit lack lustre, as we had just 5 racers. We went for 4 lanes and 7 classes, the last 2 classes of cars were not recorded and after 3 days no way can I remember what they were. ? !

It was a good fun night with some close racing and plenty of barracking, I certainly enjoyed it - and that is all I can remember.

Things looked to be heading for an upset as Jim got off to a poor start, after two classes he was equal last. It was the 4th class before he got a class win, up to then he had only won 1 race in each class. After that it was business as usual, Jim won the final 3 classes and almost clocked a full house in class 5. Soon he not only overhauled Wes's healthy lead but went on to win by a clear margin. Jim 81, Wes 75. I started pretty well (by my standards) but in the end I ended 4th, although my 67 did get me an early lead in Clubman Class.

Next round will be in reverse direction on the 23rd. BOLwextric club latest results.

·
Jim Moyes
5,002 Posts
Ninco One Camaros & Fly Dorans, Will

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #304 ·
O yes, I should have remembered both of those, thank goodness we have a Jim..

·
Jim Moyes
5,002 Posts
No Bolwextric club night this coming Monday 23rd.

301 - 305 of 305 Posts