SlotForum banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Jim Moyes
5,231 Posts
Percentage scores after the first round are

Farnham 58.125%
Bolwextric 41.875%

Lets try and hit 60% for the return leg!

·
Jim Moyes
5,231 Posts
QUOTE (Mr.M @ 3 Sep 2015, 10:51) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Percentage scores after the first round are

Farnham 58.125%
Bolwextric 41.875%

Lets try and hit 60% for the return leg!

66.5% should do it then!

Percentage scores of the second round are

Bolwextric 66.5%
Farnham 33.5%

That makes an aggregate of

Bolwextric 54.188%
Farnham 45.812%

Allowing for the slight discrepancy caused by the fact that each driver had 24 heats at Bolwextric compared to 20 at Farnham (allowing the home advantage to be greater), and that the percentage of points in each heat available to each team was also very slightly greater (15-6 compared to 7-3), it was actually even closer!

But who cares who won - it was great fun and lets do it again soon!

Many thanks to the Farnham guys for the idea and being so gracious in defeat

And don't forget that, now you know our roads are all tarmac, you have open invitation to pop along to any of our club nights on every Monday and alternate Thursdays.

·
Jim Moyes
5,231 Posts
Oh, and Jamie!

Reducing your low score would take some doing!

·
Jim Moyes
5,231 Posts
Will,

Assuming the points are noted down in race order, a quick race plan shows the problem to be the last heat with both Geoff and I getting two points. He had the Laguna and I had the Audi while you and Keith had the Vectras. I can't honestly remember who came last, but as it makes no difference to the overall result, give the two to Geoff.

Generous, or what?

·
Jim Moyes
5,231 Posts
Make that England 2, Scalextric 0!

Next game is next Monday night!

·
Jim Moyes
5,231 Posts
Last class was SCX F1, Will.

·
Jim Moyes
5,231 Posts
The correct scientific term for crisp packets is SRS1, Will.

I can now see why you were having such a bad night - you thought you were racing Clios, but actually placed Puntos on the track

·
Jim Moyes
5,231 Posts
Tomorrow night (March 13th) is cancelled.

Tony tells me he has informed everybody, but I thought I would make the announcement just in case.

·
Jim Moyes
5,231 Posts
Clubman ranking points are missing!

Phew!

Can't have Peter winning all the racing and the "Spot the deliberate mistake" competition!

·
Jim Moyes
5,231 Posts
That got the cogs working, Will.

99% sure it was Hornby Porsche 911s.

·
Jim Moyes
5,231 Posts

·
Jim Moyes
5,231 Posts
Did we get contact details for Tim sorted?

One of the Farnham guys has broken his transport and needs a lift to and from Medstead on Monday night. I'm pretty sure Tim probably comes that way.

·
Jim Moyes
5,231 Posts
Jason picked McLaren GF1 (that's what it says, it's a new one for me), Keith was the winner with 19.
Looks like a bit of Tony shorthand for McLaren F1 GTR!

·
Jim Moyes
5,231 Posts
I think we still have one more round to go in this championship.

The scores from the 20th have been entered for the 6th, which was the inter club with Farnham.

All to play for on the 18th then.

·
Jim Moyes
5,231 Posts
First class was Ninco Clio Mk2s and GT3 was Hornby 911s.

·
Jim Moyes
5,231 Posts
Nice try Will!

I read through twice trying to find the hidden flaw, but couldn't spot a thing. I even marvelled at the way you fooled the forum swear filter with the natty little accent over the A in crap F1!

I was about to give up and ask for a clue when it came to me in a flash.

You put it in the wrong thread!

Genius!

·
Jim Moyes
5,231 Posts
Wankel, the club has a set of the original NC1 Clios and the later models with suspension and big cans (might be NC5s though). NC1 and NC2 are used to show which type was picked on the night.

We don't run Camaros with NC1s in though, that is a mental block by our esteemed track owner who, despite being told countless times that they are Ninco One Camaros insists on calling them NC1. Bit like he insists on calling those small can motors fitted to many cars - Mitsubishi!

Of course none of these cars lap the track as fast as your spiffy metal chassised Porsche did!
tongue.png

·
Jim Moyes
5,231 Posts
Note to self: bloody make sure your guide wires aren't all a**e about face if you do go.
No problem, Wankel, our track is muppetproof! All lanes are individually reversable.

Mondays and Thursdays every week - bank holidays and severe snow permitting.

·
Jim Moyes
5,231 Posts
Easy one this week, Will!

Dave seems to have scored very well in Clubmans even though he was still absent on recuperation duty.

Plus I think Wes was referring to last Thursday rather than this Monday, but I'm sure it was all in his head anyway.
blink.png

·
Jim Moyes
5,231 Posts
I realise you are entirely blameless in this Will, but the first class was NC2 Clios and the second was Ninco One Camaros.

On the Manor Farm new picks, the F1 class is for modern Hornby "narrow".

21 - 40 of 57 Posts