SlotForum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

some of you may have noticed the Bolwextric web site is down, this is a technical glitch that may take some time to resolve.

More importantly the @bolwextric.co.uk email addresses are also not working, so please contact Tony by phone or text. This is entirely a web issue and the rest of the Bolwextric corporation is up and running as per.

I am well peeved about this, as in 12 years of running web sites this is the first time anything approaching this has happened to one of my domains. In fact till now we (me and the company that sorts out the well technical side of things) have had awesome uptime.

I will get back here when I know more.

Cheers - Will.

·
Jim Moyes
5,002 Posts
Have you checked that Tony has put 50p in the meter?

You know what he's like!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (Mr.M @ 10 Feb 2012, 19:21) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Have you checked that Tony has put 50p in the meter?

You know what he's like!

I do indeed.
In this case it is me that feeds the meter - a pretty healthy amount to - but we wont go there

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's working as from earlier this morning.

The cause of the problem may have been the old Bolwextric forum, this has been deleted as it had few viewers and no posts for around a year.

As for forums, this forum has been and is the default place to go for the slot car side. Regarding the outside course the only up to date info I can find is on Max Bashing, (the new Clanfield RC site seems a bit of a backwater lately).

Cheers - Will.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts