SlotForum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Don't know what went wrong, but here is my post again......

title is aimed at all the PBpro, SSDC, Pitpro and SSD experts..........It's absolutely BRILLIANT.

I just completed a 100 lap race, 5 pacers and me, without any de-slots. I had to pit 3 times with the Power/weight restrictions. Very exciting race I had.

Sadly I came second but who cares....

BIG thanks to all here for tech know how and great advice and experience.

Great job guys...

THANKS
Mal

·
Slot Car Racer and Builder
1,721 Posts
cool, that would be a bit of fun
you might have to take out the car that came first next time - give it a little nudge as it passes you by

cheers
DM

·
Registered
653 Posts
I can only second that. I dont have all the gizmos yet, but do know that I wouldnt still be here if it wasnt for those guys bringing so much more life and interraction into our racing.

btw with the pitpro, do you need to stop on the pitpro sensor or does it just sense your car is heading into the pits (so you could have multiple pit bays further down the pit lane)?

·
Registered
65 Posts
@Chickster25. I have the extra sensor piece at the start of my pitlane (thx RichG), once a car crosses this sensor then ssdc can see which car is in the pits, speed is also then limited, I can stop anywhere in the pitlane and refuel, after which I drive at a limited speed to the end of the pitlane where my PLG tower and track sensor is and on crossing that my speed is restored to normal (according to fuel load). SSDC adds a lap due to my pit exit is after the SF line ie the PB.
so therefore if you have several pit lanes it would not matter which pitlane or pitbay you stop in as long as it is between the two sensors.
Hope that makes sense...

Mal

·
Registered
259 Posts
5 pace cars no de-slots !!! nice racing

Were the pace cars all setup with lane changing enabled ?

I setup two pace cars with lane changing enabled and still I get them crossing into one another.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Lane change enabled random. All cars are BMW Mini's, average lap time of 8.3-8.6, my record with the miini is approx 7.0.

I'm re-living my childhood.........lol

Mal

PS. forgot to say..I have only one XLC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts