SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,547 Posts
JohnP go and check some fly and ninco boxes.

the fact is, scalex aim at children with their model range, it is clear to see with the new shape of cars and type of cars, and the chassis.

almost all the cars that scalex have made past year can be seen on normal crappy terrestrial television! scalex are being clever by using itv etc to show the cars, they will then recreate the car to their best.

There are a few people I know that will only buy sport models. I dont know why, just will!

I seriously doubt this idea will go anyfurther than a little bit of thinking in adrians head. stockists will sell anything to anyone!

Rob.

· Registered
2,547 Posts
watching heavan and earth show this morning were on about stopping people from smoking in public places then scalex go and release tobacco liveried cars.

yes moped, but banning meat from the UK would have a devastating effect, also it is scientifically proven that smoking is more dangerous than a bottle of pop!

Rob.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.