SlotForum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
5,404 Posts
It's not only a matter of what digital secrets Scalextric are 'prepared to reveal'. but that the complete system is not yet finalised.

VOA
You are quite right and Nuro apologises for this.
I know he will make all efforts to remedy it just as soon as possible.

· Registered
5,404 Posts
QUOTE the track current is chopped (modulated) DC - but we'll talk about this later !
Thank goodness for people like Beppe/Xlot, who have thorough knowledge of thse matters and are in a position to correct us (me!). I see that he has already opened a new topic on this subject in the digital forum and I will look forward to my further education, later today.

Beppe, thank you very much for that - I really don't want to be the cause of misinformation.

DCC Power Supply

· Registered
5,404 Posts
QUOTE To be honest I believe racing two people is even better with digital
Er . . . not quite sure why digital or lane changing would be needed . . .
I may be mistaken, but can't we already just about manage two people on standard set ups?

(I probably shouldn't be allowed to post before 11am!)

· Registered
5,404 Posts
Interesting comment about the two button awkwardness - this was raised when the first pics were issued a while back.
QUOTE doubtful wisdom of two buttons and, in those pics, neither of them look too convenient for thumb operation - they seem mounted a little too far back for a natural thumb movement. This probably means two handed driving will be needed, yet their shape doesn't look quite right for a two handed operation. I also see the possibility of hitting the wrong button, which could be quite irritating!
It will be interesting to gather more hands-on info from the hands-on guys.

Still no pics of more than two cars running at once!
Hmmm . . . .

· Registered
5,404 Posts
QUOTE And my bet is that another lap counter sensor will be put on the other lane - so that if there's another car abreast, the LC is disabled and at least that type of collision is prevented
That makes incredibly good sense.

If they have not thought of it already, I hope they take it on board and implement it.

· Registered
5,404 Posts
QUOTE they seem (maybe rightly) to think crash and bash sells, judging by their new range of sets
A little bit like Henry and his black Fords?
Give 'em nothing else and they are bound to like it - sales figures prove it conclusively.
Oh dear, beginning to sound like our absent friend - a bucket of cold water for me!

· Registered
5,404 Posts
Putting things straight is not the Mops prime forté, as well you know, Herr Wankel.
In any case I think most of us prefer you in your innate kinkiness.

All you need to get in, is to know someone who can already get in - it really isn't at all difficult.

Incidentally 'Word on the street' has it that one or two of our number were there, completely incognito and quietly amused to be totally unrecogized by any of our more demonstrative membership . . .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.