SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well done to nigel on a double won meeting and new race time record . Jim broke the lap record and got his first 2012 pole by 0.003 seconds . We used the snake track a fast flowing sweeping track . Decent turn out again the mid field has closed right up on this formula we watched some good racing . Jaik and kev's had car problems the dampend there night but jaik still made the a final . Here is the maths 20 races 15 drivers 15 qaulifying heats 5 finals a mix of mondeo's vectra's laguna's and audi's 5.2 seconds was the race pace 5 drivers under this time 2 under 5 seconds . 9 qaulifying points upwards a-b finals 8 points down c-e finals great job by race control getting through the races with only a couple of restarts . Great job by shelia and brian on refreshment dutys thank all those who took part you guys make this club great ............

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
before some bright spark posts that there is two btcc reports i would just like to say my phone was playing up . when i posted 1st i missed some information then couldent change it ..............................

·
Kevin Golloghly
2,204 Posts
But I can so I have

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you very much...............

1 - 4 of 4 Posts